Report a problem with a public right of way

Please tell us about any problem on a public right of way including:

  • signs
  • animals
  • obstructions
  • overgrown vegetation
  • the misuse of a path
  • ploughing or cropping
  • the surface of a path
  • drainage
  • gates, styles and handrails

Alternatively, you can contact the Countryside and Rights of Way Officer.